Writer’s Guidelines for 2e: Twice-Exceptional Newsletter
- We publish 2e: Twice-Exceptional Newsletter bi-monthly, starting with January.
- Our articles tend to be from 1,000 – 2,000 words, but we can often accommodate longer or shorter articles. You can see examples of the articles we publish here.
- The tone should be informal and conversational rather than academic, aimed at parents as well as teachers and other professionals.
- We publish original articles and reprint or adapt previously published articles.
- Each issue has a theme, although we include articles in each not related to the theme.
- We look for articles that inform and educate our audience rather than those that promote commercial interests.
- We recommend submitting an outline or summary of the article you propose to write.
- We are unable to pay for articles at this time but do offer a year’s free subscription for original articles that we publish. If you are already a subscriber, you have these options: give a gift subscription to someone of your choosing or extend your current subscription by a year.
Please send your inquiries about writing for 2e: Twice-Exceptional Newsletter to: editor@2eNewsletter.com.