Regularly featured columns:
- Bob Seney on Books. Retired professor Bob Seney recommends books likely to hold the interest of gifted and twice-excetional children.
- Dear Dr. Sylvia. Sylvia Rimm, educational psychologist, professor, author, and radio/TV personalityanswers parents questions about their gifted and twice-exceptional children.
- From the 2e Center for Research and Professional Development. Susan Baum, Center director, and members of the Center's board of directors offer news and research findings of interest to the 2e community of parents and professionals.
From time to time we feature columns by parents who share their experiences and the lessons they've learned as they've raised twice-exceptional children. Find Parent's Perspective columns here.
Columns from Our Archives:
- 2e Tech. Marlo Thurman is a school psychologist, education consultant, and member emerita of the 2e Newsletter Editorial Advisory Board.
- Meredith Warshaw's Column. Meredith Warshaw is a gifted/special needs educational advisorcreator of the Uniquely Gifted website, and member emerita of the 2e Newsletter Editorial Advisory Board.